Our deep bench of experienced engineers and professionals brings a fresh, dynamic approach to tech-based problems and IT consulting. Our consultants have a wide variety of work experience and have been a part of many different projects, which makes them well-equipped to tackle any problem that you are facing in this field. They blend standard techniques with new methodologies to deliver the results upon which we’ve built our reputation. Our consultants’ cross-sector expertise and global insights help technology companies compete and thrive in a constantly evolving industry. This sets us apart from other IT consulting firms. We look forward to assisting your organization take the next step in transforming your company.
- IT and technology at the forefront of innovation with far-reaching effects
- Increased desire for remote working locations
- Growth in service offshoring and market consolidation
- Push for technology to lead the charge with environmental initiatives
- Organizations that take advantage of technological “buzz words” (i.e. robotic processing, automation and deep learning) can outdo the competition
- Organizations increasingly invest in IT and technology, but these investments are not apparent on the bottom line
Our wealth of experience in engineering provides us with a comprehensive understanding of the IT and technology sphere. Our team of experts are wide-ranging in age and expertise, so they can provide a variety of perspectives as technology continues to advance at a dizzying speed. We differ from other IT consulting firms. TPG can perform quick analyses to relieve lost costs and help reveal hidden costs to bring clarity to cost confusion. We are also technology agnostic, as we are not a re-seller of services. This sets us apart from other IT consultants and IT consulting firms as completely objective consultants who only want to provide your company with the best and most appropriate recommendations. In parallel, we have a team of rapid application development team members that can assist with quick wins and taking advantage of low hanging fruit. We don’t simply wait for overarching strategies to be formulated. We spring into action as fast as possible and help in the meantime.