In an ever-changing consumer marketplace, TPG’s approach to lean consulting helps organizations better understand their products, partners, and clients. We devise, then execute plans to overhaul and optimize your manufacturing practices and deliver top-notch end products.
As the digital age continues in earnest, product customization, online shopping, and greater consumer preference for experiences, as opposed to end products, remain hot topics in the industry and in lean consulting. Companies also feel compelled to focus on corporate social responsibility much more, which has led to a call for process re-engineering and a shift to environmentally friendly materials, as organizations aim to become carbon neutral or carbon positive. Additionally, there is a continuing need to reduce operating expenses to remain competitive, all while minimum wages continue to rise and present challenges. Leveraging Lean Six Sigma techniques and other lean consulting tools in the past have yielded impressive results but most easy fixes have already been done. Technical prowess aimed at quality improvements and advanced Six Sigma methodologies are in demand and are increasingly applicable to this industry.
- Demographic shifts result in changing consumption patterns
- As the digital age continues, product customization, online shopping, and greater consumer preference for experiences remain hot topics
- Customers expect their products to be delivered within a few days, or even hours, and don’t want to wait weeks for goods to travel from far regions of the world where labour costs are lower.
- Greater focus on corporate social responsibility leads to a call for process re-engineering to use more environmentally friendly materials
- Technical prowess aimed at quality improvements and advanced Lean Six Sigma methodologies are in demand and are increasingly applicable to this industry
The specific skill set present in our lean consulting base makes us ideal candidates for projects in the manufacturing and CPG industry. Due to questionable variations in Lean Six Sigma training programs, we ensure that all of our consultants have completed a rigorous training program before deployment to projects. When you have the best talent, you get fantastic results. Our lean experts bring a wealth of experience performing comprehensive and detailed statistical analyses, simulations, choke point analyses, and variation reductions. We continue to deliver only the most relevant expertise in lean consulting, that your business requires.