With our stacked team of Lean Six Sigma Black Belts, TPG rapidly identifies areas for process improvement and quick wins in your supply chain to save you time and money, as soon as possible. End-to-end supply chain configuration is not straightforward. It is compounded by multiple suppliers and vendors, manufacturing lead times, multiple transportation methods, maintaining inventory levels and fulfilling orders. Supply chain management and wholesale practices continue to present companies with complex challenges. We have worked with companies of varying sizes to evaluate, improve, or design optimum supply chain solutions, allowing them to address their cost and service issues.
- Retailers are being forced to adjust to individual consumer preferences as customer loyalty fades
- Automation, growth in B2B e-commerce, and determining how best to integrate technological advancements with established procedures
- Supply chain management is growing in complexity, as customers demand more within shorter periods of time
- Obstacles in last-mile logistics, causing third party delivery services to reshape the industry
- Inventory responsiveness and forecasting demand
Our team of supply chain management specialists are incredibly well versed in the supply chain industry and all members are Lean Six Sigma certified. We’ve worked in supply chain networks at every different stage, and therefore have a comprehensive understanding of all complex processes and procedures involved in these extensive systems. Our team can assist with improvements to key performance indicators (KPIs), overall cost improvements, and cases per hour. Our clients need their products moved through their facilities as fast as possible, so we also assist with reducing inventory wait times, excess inventory, FIFO failures, and increasing OSHA compliance.