- Master of Business Administration (Strategy & Marketing), Schulich School of Business at York University
- Bachelor of Science (Zoology), Western University
Yussef is an inspirational and collaborative leader with an exemplary track record of 15+ years in project management and consulting, distinguishing himself with his strong attention to detail and multitasking abilities. He is a strategy specialist who incorporates a passion for process, planning and a strong analytical background to deliver pragmatic and measurable strategies that ensure organizational success. He leverages his years in consulting and expertise in supply chain, operations, marketing, finance and category management to achieve sustainable long-term results across multiple industries.
- Process Improvement
- Leadership & Training
- Strategic Planning & Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management, Planning and Organization
- Stakeholder Change Management
- Analysis and Problem Solving
Inventory Management and Global Network Optimization
- Led the creation of a variable model to manage +$40mil inventory.
- The model identified active vs. inactive inventory and introduced inventory planning parameters across all its SKUs and across its entire network of global locations.
- Pinpointed new, more optimized locations targeting lower freight costs and improved customer experience.
Branch Network Strategy, Industrial Supply Distributor
- Led the strategy creation of a branch network, focusing on an optimized branch placement, inventory management, headcount strategy and change management techniques to ensure maximum customer engagement and sales target execution.
- Savings projected at +$4mil due to optimized headcount and scheduling tactics
Branch Network Rationalization, Industrial Supply Distributor
- Organized an approach to identify and effectively close 100+ branches with specific focus given to key considerations (customer migration, system implications, inventory sell-through, and marketing collateral).
- Overall, savings projected at +$50mil, with improved customer engagement processes implemented to minimize sales loss due to branch closures.
Yussef’s happy place is perched on the back of motorcycle with an open road ahead, or saddled behind the lens of his trusted Canon. In 2016, he completed a 100 day solo ride around North America.