- PhD., Industrial Engineering (Northeastern University)
- Master of Science, Industrial Engineering (Northeastern University)
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering (Northeastern University)
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master BlackBelt (MBB) & Professional Engineer (PE)
- Certified Project, program & Portfolio Management
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Certified ISO 50001, ISO 14000, ISO 2600 & ISO 9001
- Certified Measurement & Verification (CMV)
- Certified Professional Facilitator & Professional Negotiator
- Certified Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Certified Procurement Professional
Sam is an Industry executive with a solid track record of effective leadership of global business development, sales, marketing, customer support, quality, project and product management. He has extensive international & domestic experience in developing strategic partnerships.
He is a university lecturer/instructor, a courses and certificate programs development leader, and academic director at Ryerson University specializing on Sustainability Management, Lean Six Sigma, Green Economy programs. He is a proven Corporate Training Specialist with an ability to deliver seminars and workshops online and in-class
He is a SME on Demand Side Management (DSM), Conservation Demand Management (CDM), Energy Management, Renewable Energy, Strategic/Tactical process optimization, New Product Introduction (NPI), Change Management and Project Management.
Sam has previously worked as an executive consultant in Aerospace, Power, Manufacturing, Renewable Energy, Energy Management and Conservation Industries along with teaching university courses in Canada and USA.
- Lean Six Sigma
- Sustainability Management
- Facilities Management
- Strategic Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Training and Leadership