- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering
University of Toronto
As a recent graduate of the University of Toronto, Reza brings a fresh perspective that will add value to any team. His work experiences allowed him to develop technical process improvement concepts and general approaches and guidelines in Business Process Management and Engineering Psychology. Reza is highly motivated and adept at thinking critically, solving problems, persuading others, and leading teams. He believes these soft skills form an integral part of his success as well as being coachable, adaptable to change, constantly learning and demonstrating a firm and resolute character during challenging times.
- Organizational Transformation and Process Improvement (Manufacturing & Banking Industries)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Project Management, Planning, and Organization
- Quality Improvement and Growth
- Analysis and Problem-Solving
Reza has a wide span of hobbies and interests, including playing soccer (it’s football), attempting to take great photos and practicing his triangle chokes on the bjj mats. He loves writing self improvement articles on his website with the hopes of being a publisher and best selling author one day.