- Management Certificate in Human Resources (Sprott School of Business, Carleton University)
- Master of Arts Candidate, Media Studies (University of Western Ontario)
- Bachelor of Arts, Information and Technoculture, (University of Western Ontario)
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP)
Randy is a seasoned consultant with extensive experience bringing brand to life through people. Reshaping enterprise identity and operating mindset through Customer and Employee experience transformation, his approach is centered on a belief that brand is an operational imperative. Randy’s work has focused on honing a disciplined approach to the growing field of Customer and Employee Experience consulting. He has worked with large organizations on high-impact, highly visible transformation projects, resulting in a repeatable, reliable methodology.
Randy is a creative researcher trained to translate and deploy industry leading best practices, organizational beliefs and future-state vision into persuasive narratives that influence mindset. Energized by the fine balance of confidence and vulnerability required to be a trusted advisor, insatiably curious about “what’s next,” and equipped with a broad array of change consultant capabilities, he prides himself on contributing to a like-minded teams.
- Customer Experience Strategy & Design
- Employee Experience Strategy & Design
- Organizational Change and Stakeholder Adoption
- Client Relationship and Project Management
- Change Management