- Bachelor of Applied Science (Industrial Engineering), Ryerson University
- Masters of Applied Science (Industrial Engineering), University of Windsor
- Lean Manufacturing Certificate, University of Michigan
- Departmental Management Practices Certificate, Canadian Hospital Association
Paul has more than two decades of experience introducing Lean principles to organizations in the supply chain, manufacturing, CPG, automotive, public, and health care sectors. Underpinned by more than 35 years of process improvement experience as an Industrial Engineer in these sectors, he provides his clients with a fresh perspective on how to eliminate waste within organizations and increase value by adding elements to their operational processes, production plants, and warehouses.
Thanks to his extensive international experience in leading projects in various industries across Europe, Mexico, Canada, and the USA, he is well-versed in working in multi-cultural and challenging environments. He possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and leverages them to enable efficient knowledge transfer and influence stakeholders to deliver desired outcomes.
- Project Management, Planning, & Organization
- Supply Chain & Warehouse Facilities
- Manufacturing & CPG
- IT & Technology Engineering and Services
- Lean Six Sigma Methodologies