- Bachelor of Arts (Economics & French), Wilfrid Laurier University
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), APICS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Patricia has extensive knowledge of project and resource management, with more than 17 years of experience in applying her skills to achieve objectives and milestones within the defined parameters. She is highly focused with a comprehensive understanding of contract manufacturing, inventory, logistics, and procurement, and is committed to identifying and implementing continuous improvements in supply chain operations. Patricia prides herself on a consistent and proven track record of successfully employing best business practices to improve efficiency, reduce operating costs, and increase productivity all while staying within operating budgets. Her excellent interpersonal and leadership skills serve her well in managing global teams of professional project managers.
- Distribution and Logistics
- Contract Manufacturing Management and Auditing
- Inventory Management & Optimization
- Business Process Improvements and SC Solutions
- Project & Program Management
- SAP and MRP Systems Implementation
- Management of a Global Team
- Third Party Warehousing & Storage
Trish loves food and travel, and has made a point to try new restaurants and cuisines all over the world. She enjoys being on-the-go, is a big thrill-seeker, and is a self-proclaimed gym rat with a passion for running.