- Bachelor of Arts (Economics & French), Wilfrid Laurier University
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP), APICS
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Trish has extensive knowledge of project and resource management, with more than 17 years of experience in applying her skills to achieve objectives and milestones within the defined parameters. She is highly focused with a comprehensive understanding of contract manufacturing, inventory, logistics, and procurement, and is committed to identifying and implementing continuous improvements in supply chain operations.
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Manufacturing Logistics
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
Trish loves food and travel, and has made a point to try new restaurants and cuisines all over the world. She enjoys being on-the-go, is a big thrill-seeker, and is a self-proclaimed gym rat with a passion for running.