- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance & Economics), Carleton University
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Candidate
- Regional Finalist, PRMIA Risk Management Challenge Ontario
- Divisional Finalist, John Molson Undergraduate Case Competition
An energetic results-driven consultant with a keen curiosity for understanding and solving complex financial problems. Most recently Nithin completed a successful procurement and strategic sourcing initiative yielding significant cost savings for a PE owned multinational cosmetics company. Prior to joining TPG, Nithin held positions at financial institutions, advisory firms, and pension funds, providing financial knowledge to support key investment decisions. This included the creation of multiple pitchbooks and financial models, analyzing company and industry-specific trends, as well as determining offers and/or strategic plan development for public and private companies
- Corporate Finance
- Strategy & Value Creation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Modeling
- Procurement & Strategic Sourcing
- Change Management
- Performance Improvement
Multinational Cosmetics Company
- Provided procurement and strategic sourcing expertise to a publicly traded billion-dollar PE-owned cosmetics company.
- Managed $250M in spend for the Logistics & Distribution and Facilities & MRO categories within Indirect Procurement.
- Completed 3 major RFP’s in Logistics & Distribution yielding $1.86M in annualized savings and 4 RFP’s in Facilities Management & MRO yielding $790K
Implemented a new spend analytics platform across all divisions of the firm to further facilitate cost minimization and restructuring efforts
- Liaised with other portfolio companies to negotiate cross portfolio company transportation and facilities management agreements in Small Parcel, LTL/FTL, Air Freight, Waste Management, Multi-function Devices, Forklifts, Pallets, and Uniforms
A lifelong fan of boxing, Nithin recently took up the sport and is really enjoying it. Though it can sometimes be difficult to fit into a busy day, Nithin finds boxing to be a calming and stress-reducing activity, and great exercise to boot!