- Certified Management Accountant (CPA, CMA), The Society of Management Accountants, Ontario
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) McMaster University
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics McMaster University
Monika is a passionate customer service professional with a strong focus on supplier relationship management. Her ability to manage and maintain supplier relationships has been solidified by leading operational projects though results-based problem solving, facilitation, and customer journey map analysis. She has leveraged her project management and corporate strategy skills to help transform the customer journey by spearheading international process improvement initiatives.
In addition, her CPA, CMA designation has allowed her the ability to translate data into actionable recommendations that has helped in launching large scale corporate projects, including cloud implementation and secondary site launches
- Supplier Relationship Management/ Leadership
- Financial Analysis and Problem-Solving
- Customer Service Experience Optimization
- Project Management, Planning, and Organization
- Scorecard Development
Monika is a travel addict, always planning her next trip. She enjoys experiencing new cultures, foods, and music. Monika is also passionate about women advancement and empowerment. She loves mentoring young female youth, as she believes they are our future leaders.