- Bachelor of Science (Industrial Engineering), Ohio State University
- Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE): Student Mentor
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (HFES): Executive Council Representative and Treasurer
Mili is an operations specialist who incorporates her passion for data analysis and process improvement with a strong engineering background to deliver data-driven solutions to complex business problems. She utilizes her expertise to assist organizations through various business problems and consistently delivers beneficial solutions for all stakeholders.
Mili has a detail-oriented and thorough approach to every project, ensuring that the solutions and strategies implemented align with the organization and will be sustained. She has a keen ability to identify performance improvement opportunities, analyze data and execute strategies, and deliver hands-on training to clients at all levels of leadership. She has had project experience in the retail and manufacturing industries where her and her project team achieved real cost savings and process improvements.
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Optimization
- IT & Technology Consulting
- Project Management
- Leadership & Training
- Value-Stream Mapping & Data Collection
- Lean Six Sigma
Mili loves to travel and explore new places, and makes a point to try new cuisines whenever possible. Her travels have taken her all over the globe, and she utilizes her passion for new experiences with every project she undertakes.