- Bachelor of Science (Industrial and Systems Engineering), Ohio State University
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certified
- Outstanding Young Industrial Engineer Award, Institute for Industrial Engineering (2018)
- Member – Institute for Industrial Engineering
- Board of Directors, Ohio State Lean Six Sigma, Integrated Systems Engineering & Lean Six Sigma
- Consumer Goods Forum Future Leaders Program
Jared is a skilled Industrial Engineer, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Senior Consultant with experience in operations leadership, manufacturing, turnarounds, IT projects, delivering projects with high return on investment and creating powerful portrayals of data to drive decision support. His industries of focus include manufacturing, retail & merchandising, supply chain & logistics, business services, and B2B. However, he has experience end-to-end; from receipt of raw materials to the movement of product through the supply chain, to corporate finance, analysis and shared services.
Jared has hundreds of consulting projects and enterprise engagements under his belt, leading over 50% of them in e-commerce integration, enterprise operations assessments, strategic diagnostics studies, business process optimization, and many more. Jared thrives in fast-paced, turnaround environments, and is able to balance active involvement with multiple client projects as well a internal strategic projects with TPG. A part time lecturer at Ohio State University, Jared balances academic and research-based insights with his core operations and hands-on approach to solving business challenges.
- Large-Scale Program Delivery & Leadership
- Process Improvement & Process Re-Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma & Operational Excellence
- Leadership & Training
- IT & Business Intelligence
Jared is passionate about learning and his family. Personal mastery, discipline, and continuing education around passion areas like technology and programming continue to fascinate him. Jared’s spare time continues to be plagued by golf, food (in general), cars, traveling, and ‘attempted’ skiing.