- Bachelor of Science (Industrial and Systems Engineering), Ohio State University
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certified
- Outstanding Young Industrial Engineer Award, Institute for Industrial Engineering (2018)
- Member – Institute for Industrial Engineering
- Board of Directors, Ohio State Lean Six Sigma, Integrated Systems Engineering & Lean Six Sigma
- Consumer Goods Forum Future Leaders Program
Jared is a skilled Industrial Engineer, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Senior Consultant with experience in operations leadership, manufacturing, turnarounds, IT projects, delivering projects with high return on investment and creating powerful portrayals of data to drive decision support. He has experience end-to-end; from receipt of raw materials to the movement of product through the supply chain, to corporate finance, analysis and shared services. Jared has hundreds of consulting projects and enterprise engagements under his belt, leading over 50% of them and thrives in fast-paced, turnaround environments. A part time lecturer at Ohio State University, Jared balances academic and research-based insights with his core operations and hands-on approach to solving business challenges
- Large-Scale Program Delivery and Leadership
- Process Improvement and Process Re-Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma and Operational Excellence
- Leadership & Training
- IT & Business Intelligence
- Retail & Merchandising
- Supply Chain & Logitics
- Business Services, B2B
Pick, Pack, Ship and E-Commerce Integration for Tier 1 Beauty Care Company
Assessed, diagnosed and created a fulfillment competency to support a specialized product line. Fully deployed from concept to implementation, including 3D modeling, simulation, middleware product selection and integration, fulfillment line stand-up and E-Commerce/Logistics integration.
Structural Steel Manufacturer Initiation Study and Implementation
Assessed enterprise operations across all departments, identifying $5M in savings and assembling and implementing a 2-year roadmap for the client.
Dock to Stock Diagnostic Study and Implementation
Implemented findings and new dock to stock plan/standard across 1400 stores in the US for over $10M in direct savings.
Jared is passionate about learning and his family. Personal mastery, discipline, and continuing education around passion areas like technology and programming continue to fascinate him. Jared’s spare time continues to be plagued by golf, food (in general), cars, traveling, and ‘attempted’ skiing.