- Master of Business Administration, Richard Ivey School of Business at Western University
- Bachelor of Mathematics, University of Waterloo
Gail is an authentic and thoughtful leader who bridges the art and science of merchandising within multi-channel retail organizations. She effectively connects the dots between strategy, financial objectives and execution to deliver growth. She leads transformation and modernization of merchandising processes, enablement tools and organizational structure to improve performance, customer experience and increase efficiency.
While engaging with clients through TPG, Gail channels her significant experience in the retail sector to provide exceptional team leadership and project guidance. Gail also builds and nurtures cross functional relationships to become a trusted business partner; mentors individuals through organizational change while creating cohesive, high performance teams.
- Merchandising Strategy & Processes
- Retail & Supply Chain Optimization
- IT & Technology Consulting
- Project Management and Team Leadership
- Corporate Communications
- Financial Assessment
Gail loves to travel, and has lived, studied, and vacationed around the globe. She also has an emerging interest in interior design, and has recently completed a few renovation projects.