- Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial and Systems Engineering), Ohio State University
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Labour Standards Certification, Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineering
Cody is an industrial engineer with a natural passion for process improvement stemming from his education and work application in process optimization. He is adept at identifying and removing waste and process variation, increasing process velocity, and creating knowledge through statistical analysis.
- IT & Technology Consulting
- Process Improvement & Lean Methodologies
- Research & Development
- Third-Party Logistics
- Automotive Engineering
Cody is an sports fan, and enjoys playing golf and football. He also likes outdoor water sports, including boating, fishing and water skiing, though he is currently working to improve his downhill skiing. When the weather doesn’t permit, Cody likes staying inside to play poker, billiards and ping-pong. He embodies TPG’s values by constantly challenging himself and learning about 3D parts design.