- McGill Executive Leadership Experience (MELE), McGill Executive Institute
- Condensed MBA, Executive Development Course (EDC) McGill Executive Institute
- Controlled Goods Program (CGP), Government of Canada
- Interview and Interrogation Techniques, Wicklander-Zulawski & Associates
- Management Training- Hygiene & Food Safety, Ministère de l’Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l’Alimentation
du Québec (MAPAQ)
- Board of Directors, The Games for Hope Foundation
- Leadership Circle, Montreal Children’S Hospital Foundation
- Committee Member, YES Montreal (Youth Employment Services)
- OSAC-Overseas Security Advisory Council, US Department of State Bureau of Diplomatic Security
Bonnie is an accomplished and agile multi-disciplinary senior business leader with international experience in strategy and operations, customer-centric service and risk management in fast paced, multi-unit environments. She is known for building best-in-class teams, aligning them to the corporate strategy, driving change, nurturing trusting relationships, and delivering on commitments.
Bonnie balances sharing succinct macro-level overviews with influential stories to gain commitment. She defines goals and articulates innovative strategies that grow revenue, enhance performance and deliver sustainable value. She is trained in continuous improvement, is a leader in operations excellence and has the natural ability to engage and mobilize teams at all levels to transform vision into results.
- Strategic Planning & Corporate Growth Strategies
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Change Leadership & Communication
- Risk Management, Negotiations & Loss Prevention
- Operations Excellence & Execution
- Omni-Channel, Inventory Management, Supply Chain, & Distribution
Bonnie is passionate about philanthropy, notably causes improving the lives of children and youth. Although she has
a love for the food, fashion and culture of Montreal, she will never turn down an opportunity to escape to new (and
preferably hot) destinations. She has been found harnessed on the World’s Highest External Walk on a Building
(Guinness World Record), visiting sacred Hindu temples, sipping cane sugar on a secluded mountain top, ziplining
through the jungle and swimming with dolphins.