- Masters of Business Administration (Finance and Entrepreneurship), Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University
- Bachelor of Arts (Business Administration), Richard Ivey School of Business at Western University
Andrea is a highly entrepreneurial-minded business professional with a strong ability to identify opportunities for process improvements, eliminate non-value-added activities, and translate management’s visions into concrete action plans. With a formal designation in Entrepreneurship at the Master’s level, Andrea has in-depth knowledge of best practices, current trends, and essential foundational tools needed to build, or rebuild, sustainably successful businesses.
She has strategically sought out a wide variety of roles across numerous industries throughout her career. Past professional roles include business valuation, accounting, supply chain management, customer account management, medical research and most recently, business analysis, marketing, and sales. Through these varied experiences, Andrea has gained a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of a business. She thinks creatively and is mindful of how strategic and process changes impact a business holistically. Andrea is a team player and maintains a positive, can-do attitude
- Corporate Strategy & Innovation
- Project Management, Planning & Organization
- Business and Financial Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Marketing, Communications & Sales
- Supply Chain Optimization
Andrea is a self-proclaimed foodie, and loves to cook, experiment with recipes, and try new restaurants. She is also passionate about sports, playing and watching, and admits that she’s probably too emotionally involved in the success of her favourite teams!