The client was faced with a growing competitive landscape and was struggling to capitalize on market share. Through an in-depth analysis, the client realized that they were only performing at a fraction of their full potential. A 5-year transformation plan was created in order to address how to bridge the gap to reach full potential.
- Optimized store labour processes
- Re-engineered standard workflow and supply chain processes
- Implemented inventory replenishment improvements
- Improved produce quality freshness benchmarks
- Surpassed best-in-class shrink mark of 5%
The company’s stock price increased 11 times over 5 years and sustained over the next 5 years. Additionally, there was a $95.7M cost reduction due to supply chain improvements, $34.8M in inventory savings, and a 21% improvement in labour process efficiency.