The client is a greenfield shipbuilding operation in Vancouver, BC and had an opportunity to enter a viable marine industry based on its current order as part of Canada’s NSPS (National Ship Building Procurement Strategy). The client needed a standard program management methodology for this to happen.
- Created the entire enterprise value stream for the shipbuilding of major vessels
- Layered on the interaction points and key processes for the program management office (PMO)
- Filled roles and responsibilities defined by area for the PMO
- Processed maturity rankings of all PMO processes
- TPG delivered an integrated value stream map that provides full transparency on PMO processes, governance, and responsibilities for the operation, adding value to the organization