The client’s shareholders were expecting and requiring growth and profitability. The business was hindered by non-integrated business processes from mergers creating repetitive processes and non-value added activity. TPG was brought in to drive shared services integration and operational excellence through business process improvement.
- Three-year strategic plan created to capitalize on $71M in shared services in HR, finance, IT, supply chain management, and real-estate facilities across the business functions
- All services were benchmarked against world class standards in the industry
- Global VP and C-level executives embedded
- Overhauled Lean Six Sigma resources and optimized key lab processes
- Built a global Lean Six Sigma program, training >200 Green Belts, >50 Black Belts
The organization experience high ROI for this project, with annual portfolios of $18 M direct and indirect savings. Thanks to TPG, the company sustained $100M in overall opportunity realization.