Due to the competition in the marketplace and global positioning with suppliers, the client needed organization, a global supply chain capability, and other tools to grow globally. TPG was engaged in order to help the company meet these goals.
- Created a program management office
- Integrated project processes across functional silos
- Developed a standard book of components
- Implemented quality gate system, from design to commissioning
- Developed contract risk management process
- Prepared comprehensive matrix for contract preparation
- Reduced number of claims and improved win/loss ratio
- Built global supply chain capability
- Standardized engineering processes and opened an engineering office in India
- Successfully transferred technology program
- Worked directly with suppliers to produce the required quality at reduced cost and to meet local content
Thanks to TPG’s efforts, sales were increased by more than 200%, from 45M EUR to 100M EUR, helping to set the company up for long-term, sustainable success.