This organization had successfully achieved strong growth, both organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. The company had tripled revenue over the past 7 years and was well positioned to continue this significant growth trajectory, with the goal of reaching $1 billion by 2020. TPG was engaged to assess the current effectiveness of the head office support functions and processes, and to assess its readiness to support the next phase of company growth.
- Process-mapped, validated current state and associated pain points
- Identified 76 pain points within the corporate head office HR functional area
- Utilized Lean Six Sigma methodology to design a future state solution that streamlined operations, addressed pain points, and reduced hand-offs between functional areas
- Developed an implementation roadmap that incorporated organization priority, resource availability, and change management impacts to the organization
- Supported the implementation of workflow design by working with a third-party vendor to meet business and system requirements
- At the end of the project, TPG had helped the organization build efficiencies, streamline service delivery activities, and optimize organizational structure in HR to reduce pain points by 93%