As this company’s US business grew at a rapid pace, the client had made significant investments to increase the scale and value of its client-focused solution offerings. TPG was brought in to perform an initial assessment of the client’s US-based operations centre to identify improvement opportunities and provide recommendations on focus areas. An initiation study led to an extended engagement for TPG to lead the resulting process improvement program.
- Created and assembled end-to-end current state process documentation for critical processes
- Identified 93 pain points within the critical operational processes, including Call Centre Operations, Operational Support, Billing, and Payments
- Assembled and prioritized program and project work streams across the organization
- Conducted current state strategic review of all US locations to assess options for future integration of acquired businesses
- Established a project management office and implemented supporting processes and tools
TPG implemented four performance improvement programs that have led to further company growth: Business Process Improvement, PMO Establishment, Lean Six Sigma Training, and Strategic Review of US location.