The client is a grocery wholesale warehouse and distribution chain that was suffering from process inefficiencies and non-value added activities. The focus of this project was centered around its warehouse, logistics, and scheduling processes.
- Implemented an intensive warehouse improvement project, including 17 streams of work
- Utilized industrial engineering methodologies to identify, quantify, and eliminate wasteful activity
- Doubled productivity and improved quality
- Worked with the team to accelerate execution processes
- Thanks to TPG’s tireless work, the company was able to report a compelling direct annual ROI on engagement investment, and sustained solutions. The company was also able to identify a new, $1M investment