To continue to remain competitive in the highly competitive cold-chain industry, the client needed an outside perspective into improving its operations at one of its main warehouses in Montreal, QC to form a pre-growth strategy.
- TPG completed a full initiation study in
- TPG found 20 unique opportunities within the warehouse (cooler and freezer)
- TPG analyzed all opportunities found and prioritized them within a benefit to burden matrix to identify the highest bang-for-the-buck opportunities
- TPG did a full analysis on current forecasted orders and its impact on the warehouses ability to handle expected volume from a physical capacity and resource point of view
- Found $650K in real savings opportunities for the warehouse in throughput and labour improvements. Identified critical thresholds for the warehouse to handle expected volumes and when physical expansion would be required.