To continue to remain competitive in the highly competitive cold-chain industry, the client needed an outside perspective into improving its operations at one of its main warehouses in Montreal, QC to form a pre-growth strategy.
- TPG completed a full Initiation Study in
- TPG found 20 unique opportunities within the warehouse (cooler and freezer)
- TPG analyzed all opportunities found and prioritized them within a benefit to burden matrix to identify the highest bang-for-the-buck opportunities
- TPG did a full analysis on current forecasted orders and its impact on the warehouses ability to handle the expected volume from a physical capacity and resource point of view
- Found $650K in real savings opportunities for the warehouse in throughput and labour improvements. Identified critical thresholds for the warehouse to handle expected volumes and when the physical expansion would be required.