The client is halfway into a 3-year journey of implementing Promotional Management (Phase I), Perpetual Inventory (Phase II) and Automated Replenishment (Phase III) via JDA. TPG was requested to support the client in creating all future-state Perpetual Inventory (PI) processes for Phase II. During this exercise, process gaps in Phase I were identified and TPG was asked to develop solutions for both phases. Phase I involved repairing core business processes and leveraging automation to reduce rework and data integrity issues.
- Identify Phase II processes affected by PI as well as Phase I processes which required repair
- Process mapping and RACI diagram development for future-state processes across Merchandising, Finance, Supply Chain and Operations
- Identify quick win solutions for the business
- Prepared the client for Phase II technical pilot and go-live implementation with respect to its business processes
- Repaired ~50% of Phase I issues yielding an annual efficiency gain of 240 hours
- Improved key data integrity inputs into JDA, resulting in the avoidance of $350K in data input error costs within the second quarter of 2015 and a significant reduction in rework.