The client was faced with a growing competitive landscape and struggling to capitalize on market share. Through an analysis, they realized that they were only performing at a fraction of their full potential. A 5 years transformation plan was created in order to address how to bridge the gap to reach full potential.
- Optimizing Store Labour Processes – 21% Improvement
- Labour Scheduling Improvement Projects
- Standard Workflow Re-Engineering
- Supply Chain Re-Engineering – $95.7M Cost Reduction
- Inventory Replenishment Improvements – $34.8M in Inventory Savings
- Improve Produce Quality / Freshness – 400 bps Shrink Reduction
- Surpassed best-in-class shrink mark of 5%
- Distribution System of the Future – Increased Throughput 58%
- Slow Moving Warehouse – No increase in Labour or sq.ft.
- Stock Price increased 11x over 5 years and sustained over the next 5 years