The client is a greenfield shipbuilding operation in Vancouver, BC and has an opportunity to create a viable marine industry based on its current order as part of Canada’s NSPS (National Ship Building Procurement Strategy). The client needed a standard program management methodology for this to happen.
- Created the entire enterprise value stream for the shipbuilding of major vessels
- Layered on the interaction points and key processes for the program management office (PMO)
- Fulled roles and responsibilities defined by area for the PMO
- Processed maturity rankings of all PMO processes
- Delivered an integrated value stream map that provides full transparency on PMO processes, governance and responsibilities for the operation.