The client’s shareholders were expecting and requiring growth and profitability. The businesses were hindered by unintegrated business processes from mergers creating repetitive processes and non-value added activity. TPG was brought in to drive Shared Services Integration and Operational Excellence through business process improvement.
- Three year strategic plan created to capitalize on $71M in shared services in HR, Finance, IT, Supply Chain Management, and Real-Estate / Facilities across four businesses. All services were benchmarked against world class standards in the industry.
- Global VP and C-level executives embedded; Lean Sigma resources completely overhauled and optimized key lab processes.
- Built a global Lean Sigma program, training >200 Green Belt’s, >50 Black Belt’s.
- High-ROI program with annual portfolios of $18 M direct and indirect savings
- Sustained $100M in overall opportunity realization.