This organization had successfully achieved strong growth, both organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. The company has tripled revenue over the past 7 years and is well positioned to continue this significant growth trajectory, with the goal of reaching $1 billion by 2020. TPG was engaged to assess the current effectiveness of the head office support functions and processes and assess the readiness to support the next phase of company growth.
- Process mapped and validated Current State & Associated Pain Points. Identified 76 pain points within the Corporate Head Office HR functional area.
- Utilized Lean Six Sigma methodology to design a future state solution that streamlined operations, addressed pain points, and reduced hand-offs between functional areas
- Developed an implementation roadmap that incorporated organization priority, resource availability, and change management impacts to the organization
- Supported the implementation of workflow design by working with a third-party vendor to elicit business & system requirements
- Identified a detailed Process Improvement approach to build efficiencies and streamline processes within the HR function.
- Designed the Future State Process, recommended HR policy updates, streamlined Service Delivery activities, and optimized organizational structure in HR to reduce pain points by 93%