This organization had successfully achieved strong growth, both organically and through a series of strategic acquisitions. As their US business continues to grow at a rapid pace, the client has made significant investments to increase the scale and value of its client-focused solution offerings. TPG was brought in to perform an initial assessment of its US-based Operations centre to identify improvement opportunities and provide recommendations on focus areas. The initiation study led to an extended engagement for TPG to lead the resulting process improvement program.
- Created and assembled end-to-end current state process documenting for critical processes. Identified 93 pain points within the critical operational processes, including Call Centre Operations, Operational Support, Billing, and Payments.
- Assembled and prioritized program and project work streams across the organization
- Conducted current state strategic review of all US locations to assess options of future integration of acquired businesses
- Established a Project Management Office and implemented supporting processes and tools
- Implementation of four (4) Performance Improvement Programs (Business Process Improvement, PMO Establishment, Lean Six Sigma Training, and Strategic Review of US location)
- Delivered a portfolio of 15 business process improvement initiatives that resulted in over $3M in total benefits via automation, FTE and SG&A cost reduction.