The client is a grocery wholesale warehouse and distribution chain that was suffering from process inefficiencies and non-value added activities. The focus of this project was centered around its warehouse, logistics, and scheduling processes.
- Intensive Warehouse Improvement Project; 17 Streams of Work
- Utilizing Industrial Engineering methodologies, the team was able to identify, quantify, and eliminate wasteful activity.
- Doubled productivity and improved quality.
- Found over $1,000,000 investment and worked with the team to accelerate execution processes.
- Compelling Direct annual return on investment on Engagement Investment and Sustained Solutions.