The client is a grocery wholesale warehouse and distribution business that was suffering from process inefficiencies and non-value added activity. The focus of this project was centered around its warehouse, logistics, and scheduling processes.
- Intensive Warehouse Improvement Project; 17 Streams of Work
- Utilizing Industrial Engineering methodologies, the team was able to identify, quantify, and eliminate wasteful activity.
- Doubled productivity and improved quality.
- Found well over $1,000,000; Worked with Team to Accelerate Execution. Realized all Benefits.
- Compelling Direct annual ROI on Engagement Investment; Sustained Solutions