The client had arrived at a juncture in its evolution where operations were challenged to handle the daily workload efficiently and get the product to the customers on time and in good condition. TPG was called in to assess the warehouse and provide recommendations for improvements to be had.
- Heavily focused on Warehouse Productivity Improvement – slotting, standards, training, putaways, let-downs, order selection, staging/wrapping and loading.
- TPG utilized a balanced team of business process improvement specialists in addition to supply chain seasoned team members to ensure TPG could bring the work, knowledge and expertise.
- Identified $600,000 direct savings from capturing the full benefits of their WMS.
- Additional $600,000 in indirect from other industrial engineering / Lean Sigma solutions.
- The 3-year net present value on the Solution was in excess of $1.4M.