The focus of the engagement with the client was centered on quality improvement, performance improvement, and labour efficiency (i.e. improving Dock Congestion). TPG also worked with their warehouse sites on improving culture, safety, and other key elements of overall organizational performance.
TPG completed a full initiation study for the organization in less than 4 weeks
- Interviewed over 30 associates across all work shifts to understand the culture, processes and values, as well as to identify opportunities in these areas.
- TPG found 52 unique opportunities within three warehouses for the client
- TPG analyzed all opportunities found and prioritized them within a benefit to burden matrix to identify the highest potential opportunities
- TPG did a full evaluation on quality and created a Process Flow diagram for all steps regarding quality improvement.
- Delivered a transformation roadmap that targeted a reduction in company costs with a 2:1 ROI.