This organization was experiencing a lack of strategic focus as it underwent a centralized service transformation with their customer service, warehousing and fulfillment, manufacturing, procurement, and IT / back office support. TPG was brought in to develop a new operational strategy, while organizing and structuring the convergence through project management, process design, and business case establishment from current state to future state capabilities.
- Developed a strategic operations plan and restructured the entire business operating model
- Conducted Current state assessment and process mapping of operations, logistics, procurement, finance, and order management for baseline opportunity.
- Determined cost-optimal manufacturing facility set-up and centralized supply chain location options
- TPG also served in interim management capacities to expedite benefits realization and due diligence studies for potential acquisitions.
- Identified over $8.8 million in centralized service cost reduction opportunities against $144M in revenue. Realized $7.9MM of cost reduction opportunities
- With renewed strategic direction, this organization went from a small online retailer to an international umbrella corporation with the acquisition of 5 companies during the span of the project.