Who We Are:
As a growing boutique consulting firm operating through-out North America, The Poirier Group (TPG) creates and executes operational strategies, business transformations and process improvements to a variety of industries and businesses. TPG is a ‘values based’ organization that brings balance to all engagements through human alignment, effectively creating dramatic change.
Our culture and our values are woven into everything we do and our work reflects that. You can trust that everyone at The Poirier Group exhibits the highest level of professionalism. We’re principled, driven professionals committed to delivering stellar results each and every time. Each team member displays these values and recognizes their utmost importance in our company culture and day-to-day business.
We are committed to upholding 4 key values:
Learning – We continually stay abreast of the latest technologies and best practices to benefit your organization and ours.
Serving– Everything we do is for the highest good of our client; our greatest goal is to see you experience sustainable success.
Excellence– We are truly committed to delivering value and providing exceptional results. We go above and beyond to exceed your expectations.
Integrity – We seek to be worthy of your trust, which we earn through open, honest, and direct communication. We hold ourselves accountable for our actions.
Using these values as our driving mantra has allowed our firm to reach that top tier of boutique consulting firms in Toronto. We are proud of our track record of 15 years exceeding client expectations. As such, this role demands a passion for delivering high quality service and client satisfaction. We welcome you to bring your ‘A’ game!
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, are driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, and each other will find this role to be a perfect fit.
The Poirier Group is seeking an experienced Proposal Writer to seek out opportunities and create winning proposals, pitch decks and executive presentations.
- Research and identify appropriate open proposals to bid on
- Create winning proposals, utilizing compelling content and visuals that convey the TPG’s value proposition and differentiate TPG from the competition
- Draft proposals in concert with key stakeholders, research and compile relevant content and reference materials utilizing your experience in management consulting practices and methodologies
- Develop persuasive presentations intended for senior executive audiences
- Support the marketing team in the development of informative and professional marketing materials, web content and related collateral
- Maintain quality standards to ensure readability, clarity of information, accuracy, consistency of messaging, and tone
- Review existing proposal outcomes and evaluate, refine/re-design processes, approach, and boilerplate material, implementing changes through continuous improvement
- Maintain internal document version control and organization of proposal/presentation archives
- 5-10 years previous experience in professional copywriting or proposal writing for or working within a management consultancy or related field
- Documented evidence:
- Preparing winning proposals and executive presentations for the North American market
- Responding to unsolicited Requests for Proposals (RFPs) across a broad range of industries including government, healthcare, and private industries within North America
- Creating Executive presentation decks for specific target markets
- Utilizing graphics to augment information and increase visual appeal
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Journalism, Communications, Business, or related field
- Clear, concise, and persuasive communication skills (verbal & written to respond to qualified leads)
- Self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision; competitive around setting and hitting personal achievements and goals
- Proven track record of winning submissions across a diverse range of organizational sizes, regional levels, and industries
- Sound knowledge of the management consulting industries including process improvement, private equity, retail, CPG, and supply chain
- Organized with well document management control
- Advanced knowledge/experience with Microsoft Professional Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
What we offer at TPG:
- A passionate environment that is engaging, supportive and energizing – allowing you to bring out your best!
- A culture that supports your growth and development by creating continuous opportunities for you to learn from the best. TPG is one of the 2020 winners of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures™ from Waterstone Human Capital
- Significant variety working on different teams, interesting challenges and in various industries across North America
- Opportunity to serve your community through volunteer consulting opportunities, whose causes would greatly benefit from operational efficiencies. ‘Purpose Beyond Profit’ is our not-for-profit initiative that works to leverage our unique business and operational skill sets to support our community in a sustainable way.
In addition, we offer:
- A competitive industry salary and an incentive bonus plan
- Competitive health, dental, employee assistance plan, and vision benefits package 100% covered by TPG
- An on-site gym, sauna, and wellness room
- Company sponsored events and activities (remote during Covid-19)
- A bi-annual company retreat in Collingwood, Ontario
TPG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. TPG is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to exercise your talents and desire to learn and grow with a winning organization, we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume along with a compelling introduction that showcases your talents and gives us an indication as to how you will add to our award winning culture in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Proposal Writer” in the subject line.